Description du poste
Sabena technics Blagnac is a new subsidiary of Sabena technics Group located in Blagnac and has a staff of 160 experts based in France, Singapore, Dubai, and Montreal. With its Part 21 J & G, Part CAMO, and Part 145 approvals, its activities cover the entire life cycle of civil aircraft and helicopters through Aircraft transactions & CAMO, Powerplant & APU Borescope, Aircraft Modifications, Flight Ops & OCC activities previously operated within Aeroconseil AKKODIS.
The new Sabena technics BGC page is in line with the 25 years of experience in these activities, which include more than 75% of leasing companies and airlines.
In order to support his development, Sabena Technics Blagnac (BGC) is recruiting a mechanical engineering designer
Missions & Responsabilités
- Activities :
- Analyze technical documentation (aircraft, system),
- Study system installation,
- Offer technical solution to answer customer requirement,
- Realize, if needed, 3D Mockup and A/C environment,
- Realize System Installation Drawing,
- Realize Routing Drawing of A/C harness,
- Realize Definition Part Drawing,
- Produce Part List (with necessary parts / component for the modification),
- Manage Definition Folder,
- Archive project technical documentation,
- Support procurement team to find appropriate parts or alternate,
- Write Service Bulletin and Job Cards,
- Ensure technical documentation is provided to Tech Pub team in order for them to produce Manual Supplement (IPCs, AMMs, AWMs...),
- Prepare as necessary and participate to the internal & external meetings ITCM, PDR, CDR,
- Perform aircraft survey,
- Technical support to MRO (on site or remotely) during retrofit.
- Report activities and deliverable status to the work pack leader and /or team leader,
- Report activities and deliverable status to the Program Manager,
- Report activities and deliverable status to the Head of Department,
- Submit proposals to technical referents.
Technical and operational skills:
- Aircraft Architecture,
- Aircraft maintenance documentation (IPC, AWM/WDM, AMM),
- Requirement documentation
- Aircraft system,
- Regulatory PART21J,
- Electrical Standard manual (ESPM, SWPM),
- Aircraft Routing (ATA 23, 24, 25, 33, 34),
- OEM knowledge (Airbus, Boeing, ATR ...)
- Industrial Design.
Soft Knowledge & Skills:
- CAO (CATIA V5),
- MS Office,
- Fluent English
- Writing skills.