Description du poste
Sabena technics Blagnac is a new subsidiary of Sabena technics Group located in Blagnac and has a staff of 160 experts based in France, Singapore, Dubai, and Montreal. With its Part 21 J & G, Part CAMO, and Part 145 approvals, its activities cover the entire life cycle of civil aircraft and helicopters through Aircraft transactions & CAMO, Powerplant & APU Borescope, Aircraft Modifications, Flight Ops & OCC activities previously operated within Aeroconseil AKKODIS.
The new Sabena technics BGC page is in line with the 25 years of experience in these activities, which include more than 75% of leasing companies and airlines.
In order to support his development, Sabena Technics Blagnac (BGC) is recruiting an electrical design engineer
Missions & Responsabilités
In the frame of our Design Organisation Approval (SABENA TECHNICS DOA Part 21J.039), the Aircraft Modification division is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer. Sabena Technics DOA is a leader on Aircraft Retrofit market, developing approximately 10 Supplemental Type Certificate & 100 Minor Modifications each year. We offer to air transport operators a wide range of aircraft & rotorcraft modification, in the Cabin/Avionics/Structure disciplines.
Holder of design and production approvals (DOA and POA), this division is responsible for engineering activities, the elaboration of certification folders, the monitoring and management of equipment / suppliers, but also the integration of modification and airworthiness monitoring.
As an Electrical & Avionics Design Engineer, you will oversee the creation of the design, its related engineering deliverables which are necessary to perform the aircraft modification in line with our customer expectation.
You will analyse the aircraft configuration as well as the system to be integrated or modified and you will provide design solution. You will follow the project from the ITCM meeting until the working party, going through the different customer meeting and internal meeting up to the MRO support.
Technical Activities :
- Analyse technical documentation (i.e Airbus, Boeing, IFE system, ADSB-Out),
- Study system installation,
- Offer technical solution to answer customer requirement,
- Realize Block Diagram aligned with Certification Team,
- Realize Electrical deliverables: Wiring Diagrams, Installation&Routing drawings, Harness definition
- Produce Wire List & Part List (with necessary parts / component for the modification),
- Support procurement team to find appropriated parts or alternate,
- Write Service Bulletin and Job Cards qith instruction to apply the modification
- Ensure technical documentation is provided to Tech Pub team in order for them to produce Manual Supplement (IPCs, AMMs, AWMs, ....),
- Prepare as necessary and participate to the internal & external meetings ITCM, PDR, CDR,
- Perform aircraft survey if necessary
- Technical support to MRO (on site or remotely) during aircraft modification.
- Report activities and deliverable status to the Work pack leader,
- Report activities and deliverable status to the Program Manager,
- Report activities and deliverable status to the Head of Electrical Design Department
Bachelor or Master of Engineering Degree (Electrical) with discipline-specific knowledge and technical skills in electrical engineering.
First experience in Design Office and/or in Aeronautical activities.
Knowledge and use of CAO i.e AutoCAD / See Electrical
Technical and operational skills:
- Aircraft Architecture & Environment ( ATA 23, 24, 25, 33, 44,)
- Aircraft maintenance documentation (IPC, AWM/WDM, AMM),
- Aircraft systems : Avionic, IFE, cabin systems ...
- Electrical Standard manual (ESPM, SWPM),
- Aircraft Routing (ATA 23, 24, 25, 33, 34),
- OEM knowledge (Airbus, Boeing, ATR, ...).
Soft Knowledge & Skills:
- CAO (AutoCAD & SeeElec),
- MS Office,
- Fluent English
- Writing skills.