Description du poste
Sabena technics Blagnac is a new subsidiary of Sabena technics Group located in Blagnac and has a staff of 160 experts based in France, Singapore, Dubai, and Montreal. With its Part 21 J & G, Part CAMO, and Part 145 approvals, its activities cover the entire life cycle of civil aircraft and helicopters through Aircraft transactions & CAMO, Powerplant & APU Borescope, Aircraft Modifications, Flight Ops & OCC activities previously operated within Aeroconseil AKKODIS.
In order to support his development, Sabena Technics Blagnac (BGC) is recruiting a Aircraft Physical inspector / Working Party Representative (WPR).
Missions & Responsabilités
Within our team dedicated to aircraft airworthiness and asset management services for aircraft Operators, Lessors and Manufacturers (40 people and 5 approvals : Part CAMO CAMO 2-REG CAMO CAACI CAMO Bermuda Part 145 Borescope inspection), you will act as a technical specialist able to lead within the frame of an aircraft transaction, storage, return to service or working party (delivery check, cabin reconfiguration, aircraft modification,...):
- The aircraft technical expertise checking the physical status of the aircraft (airframe, cabin and engines) for ensuring the compliance to airworthiness requirements and to contractual conditions.
- The establishment of a list of deviations.
- The follow-up of the corrections performed by MRO contracted, representing interests of the Customer and facing different parties (MRO, aircraft owner / operator, airworthiness authorities) collaborating with records inspector involved in the project.
- The on-site technical representation of the customer to interface with CAMO and for ground checks, acceptance flight, technical acceptance, third party inspection, ...
- The support to Customer for commitment letter issuance and negotiations.
- The working party follow-up checking the good progress of the maintenance tasks of the workscope, validating the additional works, challenging the MRO and monitoring the man-hours, following the parts supply, collecting the final release, reporting to Customer about progress, risks, actions and costs,....
Required qualification / skills :
- 4 years and + as Aircraft maintenance mechanical engineer (Airbus/ATR/Boeing) with preferably a base maintenance background with involvement in heavy maintenance process/tasks or as heavy maintenance / aircraft modification Working Party Representative you have a deep knowledge of aircraft systems and structure.
- Second-hand aircraft transaction process knowledge is a real asset.
- Knowledge of Part CAMO and Part 145 requirements.
- Experience of aircraft records review is an asset.
- Autonomous with high ability to take decisions, communicate, to report, to work within a team, to work under pressure on a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Availability for travelling up to 3 months continuously if required and several months a year.
Location : Blagnac France (Toulouse area)
Type of contract : French permanent contract (CDI)
Gross Annual Salary : Depending on experience and technical background.