All personal data gathered are only the ones you freely give on our online forms, except for “cookies” where your personal data may be automatically gathered and processed by an automated system, as described here below.
Personal data will be treated as confidential and will not be sold to or shared with third parties without your permission.
According to the French law on information technology, data files and civil liberties (Loi Informatique et Libertés) of 6 January 1978, as amended (“French Data Protection Act”), you have the right to be informed of any processing on your personal data. You also have a right of access, rectification and deletion as to your processed personal data as well as the right to object on legitimate grounds.
These rights may be exercised by mailSabena technics
Tour Maine Montparnasse
33 avenue du Maine
75 015 Paris
For more information, you can refer to the French National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL) website: www.cnil.fr
1. Website Forms
Information collected from website’s forms are subject to a computer process addressed to Sabena technics for the sole purposes of answering queries, job applications, customer/supplier administration and support, product surveys, marketing, commercial prospection and solicitation, press and communication, only to the extent necessary in each specific case.
Updates, News or Offers may be addressed from time to time, you’ll be able to unsubscribe at any time.
2. Job Applications
- You do not have to give us any personal information in order to perform job searches. However, to apply in the Sabena technics’ job applying form on the Website, it is required that you provide personal data, including your name and email address. We inform you that your personal data are computerized, they will be treated confidentially.
- Your personal data gathered through the Website may also be used for the purposes of managing your registration, responding to any queries you may have and fostering a positive user experience.
- By applying, you acknowledge and agree that your contact information may be used in order to send you email or other communications regarding updates, such as new job opportunities which may be of interest to you, unless you unsubscribe to the receipt of such communications freely and at any time.
- Your personal data are retaine, only to the extent necessary in each specific case, for a period of 12 months, and then destroyed.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, billing, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
The Website may use “cookies” (small data files transferred to your computer hard drive), and Sabena technics may access and record this information during your visits. Such information does not aim at identifying you.
We may include on our Website applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our Website with other people or to inform these other people of your consultations or opinions about content of our Website. Such is the case of the buttons “Share”, “Like”, from social networks such as “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “Google+”, “You Tube”, “Linkedin”.
This type of application button can allow the concerned social network to follow your navigation on our Website, just because your account social network was enabled in your browser (open session) during your visit to our Website.
Updated: March 2017