Description du poste
Sabena technics Blagnac is a new subsidiary of Sabena technics Group located in Blagnac and has a staff of 160 experts based in France, Singapore, Dubai, and Montreal. With its Part 21 J & G, Part CAMO, and Part 145 approvals, its activities cover the entire life cycle of civil aircraft and helicopters through Aircraft transactions & CAMO, Powerplant & APU Borescope, Aircraft Modifications, Flight Ops & OCC activities previously operated within Aeroconseil AKKODIS.
In order to support his development, Sabena Technics Blagnac (BGC) is recruiting An Engine Engineering & Airworthiness Management Specialist
Missions & Responsabilités
Within our team dedicated to aircraft and engines airworthiness and asset management services for aircraft Operators, Lessors and Manufacturers (40 people and 5 approvals : Part CAMO CAMO 2-REG CAMO CAACI CAMO Bermuda Part 145 Borescope inspection), you will be part of our Engineering and Airworthiness team and will act as a technical specialist able to lead technically:
- The continuing airworthiness management of an engines / APU fleet
- The elaboration of workscopes
- The shop visit reports analysis
- The manufacturer and authority's documentation analysis
- The engine health monitoring & analysis
- The presentation of the engines / APU status to the National authorities / Airworthiness inspector in case of Airworthiness review and to the next Operator in case of engine transaction.
- The back office technical support during the engines transactions (recoveries and redeliveries) analyzing engines / APU status and records and ensuring the compliance to airworthiness and lease contract requirements.
Required qualification / skills :
- Commercial aircraft engine specialist with consistent background in MRO or Airline Engines Engineering / Airworthiness department
- Turbo Prop and Jet Engine technical knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and experience of Part CAMO and Part 145 requirements
- Table inspections experience during shop visits is an asset
- Practical knowledge of some Maintenance Information System (MIS) is an asset
- High ability to communicate, to work within a team, to work under pressure on a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English
- Availability for occasional travels.
Location : Blagnac France (Toulouse area)
Type of contract : French permanent contract (CDI)
Gross Annual Salary : Depending on experience and technical background.