The company Sabena technics has been selected by the French Ministry of Defense’
maintenance service (SIAé) for the supply of spare parts and component as part of the
logistical support of the French Army’s C-130H aircraft fleet.
Within the terms of this seven-year contract, Sabena technics will be in charge of:
- the provision of an initial stock
- the supply of consumable spare parts and ingredients at the Clermont-Ferrand maintenance site and Orléans Air Force base (BA 123)
- standard exchange for repairable spare parts
- PBH repair of some rotables
- the transportation of spare parts in and outside metropolitan France.
“Our combined civil and military knowledge allows us to offer an efficient and reliable supply- chain that guarantees complete logistic flows control with a quick response to challenging delivery times and a dedicated technical follow-up. We are proud of the confidence shown by the SIAé and we will provide them with the necessary support to ensure maximum availability of their C-130H fleet”
explained Gilles Foultier, SVP Military Affairs of Sabena technics.
Sabena technics has already been awarded last year with a seven years contract for the training of SIAé’s C-130H B1 and B2 technicians. Starting July 2018, this training will be completed with detachments of expert staff, in Clermont Ferrand, to provide technical support for the first major checks.